This contest is closed. Thanks to those who joined!
Gear up, moms: It’s Dainty Mom’s turn to host a Mothering Earthlings Confessional — that fab giveaway sponsored by the always awesome Mothering Earthlings. Yay! *Clap hands in girlish glee*
If you haven’t heard of Mothering Earthlings, you should know that it’s a one-of-a-kind online store that carries a handpicked selection of mom, kid, and baby items, all proudly made in the Philippines. Rone Guerrero (ME’s mom at the helm) is also the bloggy mama behind the Mothering Earthlings blog, where she chronicles her out-of-this world parenting journey. Do add it to your blogroll: It is a fine diversion from the sugary, feminine, doses you get around here!
OK, let’s give some goodies away, shall we?
The Contest: What’s Your Co-Sleeping Style?
Co-sleeping is a lovely experience that keeps you close to your child, gives your child the security of waking up beside and is convenient for night time feeding. But admit it, co-sleeping can be absolute chaos. Your child may be in deep slumber but you and your husband … well that’s a whole different story. Remember this diagram that was going around Facebook?
In our family, we co-sleep to this day. Actually, we bed-share, in that Vito stays in the middle of our bed while we flank him on either side. Naturally, he is king. We’ve gone through a variety of co-sleeping positions, but the weirdest has to be when Vito ended up asleep on my side table. Yes! Curled up like a chincilla, atop my an 18 x 18-inch wicker table. It freaked me out, to say the least: He was just six months old. I have no idea how he managed to stay on top of it or how long he had been on the table. I’m just glad he didn’t fall onto the floor!
How about you? What’s the weirdest co-sleeping position or situation you’ve been in, as a family? I want to hear about it. On this Mothering Earthlings Confessional, tell me your co-sleeping story, and you could win these adorable prizes:
Awwwww… Aren’t they cute?
Here’s how you can take these cuties to bed with your little one!
- This contest is only open to Philippine residents.
- You must fulfill all contest requirements in order to qualify.
- Post a comment on this blog entry answering the question: What has been your weirdest co-sleeping position or situation?
- A winner will be chosen at random. I’ve decided to let my son, Vito, choose the winner. It’s always fun that way. I’ll notify you by email on how to claim your prize.
- The winner can pick from the designs/prints of the items available.
- Submission of answers is open from June 4 to 18, 2012, 11:59:59 PM.