The 20th World Breastfeeding Week actually ends next week, August 7. However, the celebration of breastfeeding continues throughout the month of August here in Manila, and I thought it would be apt to share some of the posts I’ve done in the past on breastfeeding. Here’s a quick roundup 🙂
- 10 Things You Don’t Say to a Breastfeeding Mom
- Of Milk and Cookies and Mommy Treats (Review of lactation treats)
- 3 Ways I Promote Breastfeeding
- Creating a Pro-Breastfeeding Culture in the Family
- Weaned: A letter to my toddler son
Have you got any breastfeeding stories to share? Leave a comment below with your blog post; I’d love to read about it!